March 18, 2020 - 10 days ago
Our number one goal is to get you and your team back to playing social sport with Urban Rec, but we understand you might have some questions about registering, and we want to provide you some certainty when deciding whether to register for our upcoming seasons.
You and your team continuing to commit and register for our upcoming competitions, is all we have to rely on. As a small business, we are relying on your continued commitmnt to playing, to continue to operate – scary, but true. Without our teams, Urban Rec is in trouble. So THANK YOU first and foremost for supporting us.
- All Autumn leagues will be delayed to accommodate our anticipated league pause.
- Effective March 19, 2020, all our new Autumn start dates are set.
- If we are required to pause our programming for longer than 5 weeks from the new Autumn start dates, you and your team will be entitled to a full refund.
- In this instance, please contact [email protected] to be removed from the league, and have your refund processed.
- If you are nervous about paying in full, consider using a team deposit secure your team spot, this will be valuable to help us plan a re-launch.
- Currently, all games will be rescheduled, not cancelled.
- You will get your intended value for money, we want to guarantee that, best we can.
- If this situation develops, this policy could change.
Despite the dubious nature of our world right now, we want to ensure you that continuing to participate in your social sports with Urban Rec next season - will not leave you feeling short changed.
As you can appreciate this evolving situation means things could change. We are planning for all leagues to go ahead as planned. But if this cannot happen, we are not going to keep your money, If we cannot genuinely provide a service.Learn More