September 19, 2016 - 5 years ago
For those teams, and individuals who don’t already know, we have decided to (last minute) relocate our upcoming Inner West Spring leagues to the state of the art astro pitch in Fraser Park, Marrickville. This means, games will no longer be held at Camperdown Oval.
Why did we do this?
- Fraser Park is brand new astro-turf pitch which means drainage, and no rain-outs! (Remember winter.. yeh?)
- During the summer months the pitch will be lucious, green, and in tact, yes you can wear regular footy boots.
- The fields are accesible via Sydenham station which has tons of transport from the city. The fields about a 2 min walk from the station.
- There is ample, free parking onsite.
Leagues kicking off next week
- Flag Gridiron – still spaces for individuals (Thursday nights)
- Dropkick Touch Footy – still spaces for individuals (Thursday nights)
- Yes – if your team wants a double header you can play in both leagues!
NEW Outdoor Soccer League
For the first time ever, we will be able to accept additional Thu night teams. Our Thursday night Caged Soccer comp sells out super quick, so now we have an outdoor comp for some of the teams who didn’t get into the Caged Soccer comp. Woohoo. You can register for outdoor Soccer, (not caged)… here. Starts Oct 13.
If you have any questions about this comp.. . get in contact ASAP, as we are starting next week, and we’re pretty close to sold out.
Go you good things.
P.s. Federal Park Wed night Glebe league will remain the same.Learn More