Access Social Sports
URBAN REC FORMED AN ASSOCIATION IN 2020...
- The goal for Access Social Sports Inc is to make sport accessible to all Australians with a focus on minority groups.
- From young people, to disabled, to high-risk demographics, we believe through sport you can build connection and lead a healthy life.
- All Urban Rec Tournaments and Events now raise money for Access Social Sports.
- Along with our sponsors, partners, and our members support, we raise and donate money every season.
- Our merchandise and netball bibs are all available via ASS’s website with all proceeds going to Access Social Sports.
- We will be soon announcing Teen Leagues for 13-18 year olds who miss out on playing sport for different reasons.
our PARTNERS and donor RECIPIENTS
outside the locker room
OTLR focuses on providing critical education for mental health and other social issues, while also providing education for communities to become leaders and inclusive for everyone.
pride in sport
We believe that all Australians should have access to social sports. We welcome all people, of any gender identity or sexuality to join Urban Rec and benefit from the physical and mental health benefits that come with playing social sports. Urban Rec aims to provide a supportive and inclusive space for everyone, now and always.
women in sport
Urban Rec is a member of Women in Sport Australia who are the peak independent body for women and girls in sport in Australia, dedicated to making sport equitable for all. Urban Rec has taken the Equity Pledge, “We are taking affirmative action to create equity for girls and women in sport”.
disability SPORTS AUSTRALIA
Disability Sports Australia (DSA) is one of Australia’s nine (9) National Sporting Organisations for people with a disability (NSODs), all of whom share a common purpose to improve the lives of Australians living with a disability using sport as the medium.
PCYC NSW is a registered charity, who's mission is to empower young people to reach their potential through Police and community partnerships. With over 66 clubs across the state, PCYC provides quality activities and programs in a safe, fun and friendly environment.
If you would like to raise money or awareness for your charity, talk to us about hosting an event together. We can organise the logistics needed to make the event successful, expose your event and cause to thousands of people in your city, and help you raise money.
- Blacklight Dodgeball Tourney
- Beach Volley Sunday Sesh
- 20/20 Cricket Match
- Adventure Golf Day
- Softball Tourney
- Urban Multisport Day