Breach Of Code Of Conduct
The Urban Rec Code of Conduct was written with our Fun First policy in mind. All players are expected to act in an acceptable way, and within the parameters of the Code Of Conduct. It’s pretty simple – if you break the Code Of Conduct, there will be consequences.
disciplinary process at venue
- If the person is acting aggressively, or inappropriately, they will be sent off the court/field for 5 minutes (they can sub).
- If they do not improve after they have come back onto the court/field, they will be suspended for the rest of the game.
- If there is any physical violence, one or both players should leave the venue immediately.
- An incident report will be filed by our staff, and this will show as a record of the event, and how management will decide further disciplinary measures.
Disciplinary Process For teams
- All teams will be monitored using the Rec Points rating system.
- If a league manager notices a low scoring Rec Point rating, both Captains of the game will be contacted to find out what happened.
- If a team consistently is scored low for Rec Points, they will be issued with a warning via email.
- If the team’s Rec Rating still does not improve, the team will be ejected from the competition at the Managing Director’s discretion. No refunds will be given for teams in the disciplinary process.
Disciplinary Process For Individuals
- In the event of a recorded incident, all players involved will be on a 1-2 week suspension depending on the severity of the incident.
- Depending on the situation, all players will be put on probation.
- Should another incident be reported by staff, or other members, about a person who is on probation; then that person’s membership will be cancelled. They will no longer be able to participate in Urban Rec events for 12 months. No refunds will be given for individual players in the disciplinary process.