Urban Rec Ambassadors
THIS PROGRAM IS LAUNCHING IN OCTOBER 2020
Our social sports ambassador program is comprised of local influencers and elite sport activists with the goal of creating a community, providing feedback on products and partnering with Urban Rec on grassroots sport access programs. Urban Rec ambassadors emulate our culture, share our core values and embrace our vision of making sports accessible to every Australian.
WHO: Grassroots Ambassadors are local influencers who stand out at their league(s) as an activist for Urban Rec as a brand, but also embody the ethos of inclusion by going out of their way to make people feel welcome and improve their community at a grassroots level
WHAT DO THEY GET?
- Free entry into UR social events
- Merchandise pack upon being selected as an ambassador
- Discount code for their individual registration or their team
- Entry onto our ambassador page on the website
- Invitation to an annual ambassador retreat hosted by Urban Rec (1st to occur in 2021)
WHAT DO OUR GRASSROOTS AMBASSADORS DO?
- Post on social media about Urban Rec 3 times a season
- Engage with our social and community initiatives
- Attend our focus groups for feedback on product and marketing
- Be a strong advocate for Urban Rec and encouraging new people to play
- Write reviews for our online platforms
HOW DO I BECOME A GRASSROOTS AMBASSADOR?
You must be nominated by an Event Host or a League Manager at your league.